- Our County
- Jail Information
- Jail Visitation
Visitation Days & Hours
- Male Huber - Sunday: 6 to 9 pm
- Male Ordinary - Thursday: 6 to 9 pm
- All Females - Saturday: 6 to 8 pm
Inmate Visitation Rules
- All visitors must be pre-approved prior to being allowed visitation. The inmate is responsible for completing a Pre-Approved Visitor Form (PDF) for each individual they choose to have on their visitation list. They are allowed a maximum of four individuals on their list at any given time. The inmate’s minor children don’t count towards their maximum.
- Approved visitors must call 920-746-5652 to schedule a visit in advance, requests received after noon on the day of visitation will be denied.
- Each inmate is allowed two visitors per visitation day. The visitation time slots will go to the first two people who set up their visitation time. Visitors must be at the jail at their assigned times, visitors showing up late or without a scheduled visit will be denied. A parent or guardian must accompany visitors under the age of 18. Visits shall be a maximum of thirty minutes.
- Inmates that are to be held less than twenty-four hours, are awaiting bail hearings, other initial appearances or are temporarily in transit will not be allowed visitation privileges.
- Former inmates of the Door County Jail may not visit until 30 days has elapsed since their release.
- No items for inmates will be accepted during visitation, items may be dropped off at the Door County Jail, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
For the security and safety of the jail, restricted visitation hours are implemented for all inmates unless authorized by the Door County Jail Administrator. The restricted hours are as follows:
- 10:45 to 11:30 am
- 1 to 1:30 pm
- 3 to 3:30 pm
- 4:30 to 5:30 pm
- 9 to 8:00 am
Please note that there could be a long wait during shift change and court times.
Individual religious services are available to all inmates. Clergy must complete a Professional Visitor Application (PDF) and be approved prior to visiting an inmate. Clergy must call 920-746-5652 by noon on Tuesday to make an appointment for that week. Visits are limited to 30 minutes. The available hours are:
- Wednesday: 1:30 to 3 pm
- Friday: 7:30 to 9 pm
- Saturday: 1 to 2 pm
- Sunday: 1:30 to 3 pm